The Unspoken Interview Question
Click cover image to purchase for Kindle $2.99
The Unspoken Interview Question: That All Interviewers Will Ask And How To Answer Without Speaking
(Happy Job Hunting Series Book 2)
8 out of 10 candidates get it wrong for the interview session.
They spend time polishing up on their IQ. Are you one of them?
Meantime, the other 2 out of 10 candidates are smart and focus on revving up their EQ.
This is the winning formula that you are waiting for.
Master how to answer the unspoken interview question that ALL interviewers will ask (which is the EQ aspect) and not how to answer verbal questions (which is the IQ ingredient).
In this book, you will discover proven steps and techniques that only 2 out of 10 candidates know.
How you will not benefit from this book.
- Here is a sample of what you will gain:
- Uncover the hidden,unspoken question that ALL interviewers will ask
- Get hired by answering without speaking
- Body language design specifically for your interview
- The secret handshake that will make the interviewer feel intimate instantly
- How to 'uncross' the interviewer's folded arms if you encounter this situation
- Exude charisma even though you are not born charismatic
- How to build rapport easily
- Saves you $$$ as NLP, Rapport, Body Language and Charisma are all rolled into one book instead of four books
- And many exercises to ensure that you walk the talk
It does not address the IQ portion for your interview session.
In other words if you are looking for model questions and answers, this is not the book.
Nevertheless, you can find model Q & A in http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LBA3398
Just to set the record straight, you need BOTH, the IQ and the EQ in order to ace that interview.
However the nonverbal is the gamechanger.
Here's an analogy:
In a soccer game, you need both the goalkeeper and the striker to function effectively in order to win.
But who earns more?
Yep, the striker.
Being able to verbally answer interview questions is like the goalkeeper.
Nonverbal communication is just like the striker.
So be like the striker and get hired now. Strike while the iron is hot.